Marinas in Costa Almeria, Costa Almeria, Spain
Yachting and boating in general are popular pursuits on the Costa Almeria and throughout southern Spain. The Costa Almeria boasts a multitude of marinas along its shores. An increase in population and earnings to the region in recent years has highlighted a need for more mooring space, and both local government and commercial enterprises have taken to improving this side of the Costa Almeria’s infrastructure.
Below are the five main marinas within the Costa Almeria:
- Almerimar Puerto Deportivo (Marina Almerimar Port). This marina is located inbetween Punta de los Baņos and Punta de las Entinas, and 5 miles to the west of Punta Sabinal lighthouse
- Roquetas de Mar Puerto Deportivo de Roquetas de Mar (Marina Roquetas de Mar Port). This is a fishing and leisure marina, nearby there are water sport facilities, and the sand dunes of Punta Sabinal. The Sa Castle isn’t far either.
- Roquetas de Mar Puerto Deportivo Aguadulce (Marina Roquetas de Mar Port). Nearby to the Cathedral Alcazaba, and the park Desierto de Tabernas. This marina width is 60m and 6.5m in depth. With stone and sand anchorage.
- Almeria Club del Mar de Almeria (Marina Almeria Port). Nearby is the Arab fortress, and Alcazaba. The anchorage is stone and sand
- San Jose Puerto Deportivo San Jose (Marina San Jose Port). With 244 berths from 5m-12m a quarter of which are available to rent. This marina has great views and a good beach.