Details of all the yacht marinas on the Costa Blanca coast in Spain. Berthing details, photos, facilities and phone numbers are included to assist your visit.
Marinas Costa Blanca
Yachting and boating are popular pursuits in this part of the world. The Costa Blanca boasts in excess of 20 quality marinas along its shores, and with many more in planning stages. An increase in population and earnings to the region has highlighted a need for more mooring space, and both local government and commercial enterprises have taken to improving this side of the Coast Blanca’s infrastructure immensely
Even you are not into boating or watersports, most of them are still worthy of a visit for the plush restaurants, shops and bars where you can sit outside and admire the view of luxury craft or watch the locals fishing from the jetties. Mind you don’t trip over a rope trying to spot the fish swimming in the shadow of the boats.
Marinas Costa Blanca Spain
In this section we link to various marinas along the coastline. Please see below for details:-
- Alicante Marina exclusive restaurants, pubs and cafes alternating with boutiques
- Altea Marina sailing trips, yacht charter
- Benidorm Marina full of magnificent motor boats, yachts
- Calpe Marina is a favourite place for tourists and locals alike
- Denia Marina there are visitors berths in the southern end of the port
- Guardamar Marina where the river Segura reaches the Mediterranean Sea
- Javea Marina in the Parque Natural del Montgo and Reserva Marina del Cabo de San Antonio
- Moraira Marina with some amazing restaurants
- Santa Pola Marina has all manner of water based sports including sailing, fishing
- Torrevieja Marina with Yacht Charter and sailing holidays